You will find articles and videos to delve into topics related to child sexual abuse.
Resources for protective figures
- Article: "Practical guide on sexuality. How to talk about sexuality with our daughters and sons?“
- PDF: “Sex education for girls and boys between the ages of 6-12“
- PDF: “It is part of life, Support material on sexual education and disability to share with the family”
- PDF: “And then what do I say? A guide written by Parents to help other Parents talk to their children about sexuality“
Resources for children and adolescents
- PDF: "Filipon's shirt"
- Story about sexuality to read as a family with boys and girls from 3 years old:"Do not tell stories"
- Video: "Consent for Children"
- Video: “Consent as simple as tea”
- Video: "My body is my treasure"
- Seeeither: "Emotional education to prevent abuse"
- Video: "My body belongs to me"
- Video: "Tere's book (for girls)"
- Video: “The book of Sebas (for children)”
- Video: "Kiko's rule and the hand"
- Video: "body traffic light"
Community Communication Resources
- Guide: "Comunication for the development. A practical guide”
- ASI Identity We do not play: "Identity Manual: Campaign against child sexual abuse in Malinalco"
- Video: “Creation of the 'ASI no Jugamos' community campaign”
- If you are interested in making your own community communication campaign, contact us: email@example.com